As I previously mentioned yesterday, Rex Ryan had a chance to speak at the combine and talked about a variety of topics that included Vernon Gholston. Below are some of the other highlights from Ryan’s conference:
Notes via Graham:
- Ryan notes that it will be tough to get back to where they were however he is telling everybody right now to “strap it up” because the Jets are coming.
- The final eight rules are a pain but the Jets will have to build with what they have or “find a way.”
- Rexy is keeping tabs on Buffalo’s switch to the 3-4 scheme.
Notes via Cimini:
- Ryan “eulogized” TJ.
- Ryan didn’t want to open his mouth about Aso or AT in fear of possible tampering charges.
- Rex is “proud” of Sanchez who is healing well. It seems the Jets may throw a bit more this season despite their “Ground and Pound” mentality.
- Sexy Rexy talks about his wardrobe malfunction — appearently he isn’t too upset considering he still gets hit on by women.
- He pointed out that he is no Boy Scout but he is maturing.