Here’s a quick recap of what is going on around the rest of the AFC East.
- The BIlls are dealing with a number of injuries this week.
- DE Mario Williams has a sprained ankle.
- RB CJ Spiller should be back this coming week, saying that he’s “fine.”
- While he was booed at MetLife, DE Alex Carrington is in fact done for the year.
- EJ Manuel knows he needs to get better.
- The Phins are shopping for some CB help.
- Is DE Dion Jordan turning into a complete player before our eyes?
- DE Cameron Wake could miss 2-3 weeks on an injury.
- Coach Joe Philbin wants Ryan Tannehill to do a better job protecting the football.
- GM Jeff Ireland got a rather quiet contract extension at some point during the offseason.
New England Patriots: