SNY’s Andrew Johnston and Leonard Orman are at Jets Training Camp, and here’s their dispatch of what they saw and heard at camp…
- Dexter McDougle did not participate. Calvin Pryor was a limited participant while wearing a red non-contact jersey.
- Oday Aboushi seeing plenty of reps at left guard and doing well. One of the biggest battles in camp is for the two guard spots.
- None of the rookie receivers have stood out. Greg Salas has had a better camp than all three of them, and it’s not close. Interesting to see what the Jets will do.
- Chris Ivory continues to look great.
- After an impressive first week in camp by Daryl Richardson, he had a fumble during 11-on-11.
- Jace Amaro has bounced back nicely past two practices
- Jeremy Kerley makes it look too easy. Might be the hardest guy on the Jets to cover.
- Stephen Hill had a big day. Caught a long touchdown pass and then beat Dee Milliner during red zone drills for a TD. Milliner also called for pass interference on the play.
- Dimitri Patterson had a nice day. A very aggressive player. Milliner had an off day in pass coverage and in run support.
- Both Tajh Boyd and Matt Simms didn’t do much during their limited reps in 11-on-11.