Willie Colon joins the Daily News Live panel to discuss the difficult loss to the Packers and the Jets’ upcoming game with the Bears.
Dee Milliner (quad, ankle) and Eric Decker (hamstring) did not practice on Friday.
Milliner was said to have quad tightness in addition to his ankle sprain.
Chris Johnson (ankle), Willie Colon (calf) and Nick Bellore (hip) were limited in practice.
TJB Friday Chat – 2pm ET
Join us at 2:00pm ET for our weekly TJB chat.
In order to access the room, you must now sign up for a chatzy account at chatzy.com – click where it says log in/sign up in the top right hand corner. Obviously if you registered already, you can log into your existing account. You will then be able to access the room at the usual address – Chatzy.com/TJB where this week’s password is 1929stockmarketcrash.
Apologies for this extra requirement, but it will allow us to moderate the chat more effectively and prevent any abuse or vulgarity. The action gets underway at 2:00pm ET.
Submit a PHOTO of your FAVORITE NY Sports possession with the hashtag #HOUSEOFFANS on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram!
Everyone but Decker…
Jeane Coakley chats with Muhammad Wilkerson about the matchup with the Bears offense and the big opportunity for the Jets on Monday night.
- Andrew Garda’s great film breakdown from the GB game [Sports on Earth]
- Richardson would like to know if Green Bay were also fined [ESPN NY]
- Yet another writer calls Rex Ryan a liar [NY Post]
- Jets not overlooking Matt Forte [Jets Official Site]
- Geno manages to flush Sunday from his system [NJ.com]
- Rex remains confident in Brian Winters [ESPN NY]