GEICO SportsNite has reaction from the Jets, as Rex Ryan and Marty Mornhinweg discuss the injuries the team has to overcome.
- Chris Johnson looks fresh as Jets emphasize run [Newsday]
- If no Decker, Gang to lean on ground game [ESPN NY]
- Jets can’t overlook Bears running back Matt Forte [NY Post]
- Santonio Holmes looks to get ‘Jetribution’ against former team [NY Post]
- Jets worry meter: Can running game rebound vs. Bears? [NJ]
- Quarless fined $8K for scuffle with Jets [Green Bay Press Gazette]
- Oday Aboushi ready for increased role, and to talk trash [Metro]
Muhammad Wilkerson was fined $20,000 by the league for his ejection during the Packers game.
Wilkerson was seen throwing punches after players started shoving each other.
He was called for unnecessary roughness and subsequently ejected.
David Harris held a conference call with Jets bloggers on Friday. Here’s what he had to say…
Willie Colon joins the Daily News Live panel to discuss the difficult loss to the Packers and the Jets’ upcoming game with the Bears.
Dee Milliner (quad, ankle) and Eric Decker (hamstring) did not practice on Friday.
Milliner was said to have quad tightness in addition to his ankle sprain.
Chris Johnson (ankle), Willie Colon (calf) and Nick Bellore (hip) were limited in practice.
TJB Friday Chat – 2pm ET
Join us at 2:00pm ET for our weekly TJB chat.
In order to access the room, you must now sign up for a chatzy account at chatzy.com – click where it says log in/sign up in the top right hand corner. Obviously if you registered already, you can log into your existing account. You will then be able to access the room at the usual address – Chatzy.com/TJB where this week’s password is 1929stockmarketcrash.
Apologies for this extra requirement, but it will allow us to moderate the chat more effectively and prevent any abuse or vulgarity. The action gets underway at 2:00pm ET.