Here is the Jets coaching staff for the 2015 season that has been announced by the team…
- Offensive Coordinator: Chan Gailey
- Quarterbacks: Kevin Patullo
- Running Backs: Marcel Shipp
- Wide Receivers: Karl Dorrell
- Tight Ends: Jimmie Johnson
- Offensive Line: Steve Marshall
- Quality Control-Offense: Robby Brown
- Defensive Coordinator: Kacy Rodgers
- Assistant Head Coach/Inside Linebackers: Mike Caldwell
- Defensive Line Coach: Pepper Johnson
- Defensive Line Assistant/Quality Control Defense: Ryan Slowik
- Outside Linebackers: Mark Collins
- Defensive Backs-Safeties: Joe Danna
- Defensive Backs Assistant: Daylon McCutcherson
- Special Teams Coordinator: Bobby April
- Strength & Conditioning: Justus Galac
- Assistant Strength & Conditioning: Kavan Latham
- Assistant Strength & Conditioning: Aaron McLaurin
For more on the coaches, click here… To read more of this story, click here
Corey Griffin and Brian Bassett take yesterday’s Bowles/Maccagnan press conference and break it down, with no guarantees! Later, Kristian Dyer of Metro New York calls in (25:20) to share his thoughts on what he heard yesterday in Florham Park, and what lies ahead for the Jets new leadership.
Subscribe in iTunes RSS
E-Mail us with feedback, comments, or questions for a future show: email@example.com
Jets head coach Todd Bowles has hired Pepper Johnson as his defensive line coach (Lange, Jan. 24).
Johnson played linebacker for the Jets in 97-98 under head coach Bill Parcells and defensive coordinator Bill Belichick. Following his retirement, he served as a defensive assistant under Belichick with the Patriots for 13-years. Last season he was the Bills defensive line coach.
Earlier this off season he was a candidate for the Giants defensive coordinator position. That job was ultimately given to Steve Spagnuolo.