- Where were the 2014 Jets for snap-weighted roster age? [Football Outsiders]
- Watch: Jets need to nail this draft [120Sports]
- Draft Preview: Jets seek instant impact [Sports Exchange]
- The road map to getting Mariota [ESPN New York]
- Jets officially exercise Coples’ 5th year option [NJAM]
- Positional review wraps with look at QB prospects [Jets Official Site]
Marcus Mariota had a visit and worked out for the Jets earlier this month, Abert Breer reported (April 23).
Mariota’s visit with the Jets was April 2, according to Manish Mehta in the Daily News (April 2).
Aside from the Jets, Mariota also visited San Diego, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, and Tennessee around that time.
The Jets hold the No. 6 pick in the draft, which begins April 30.
General manager Mike Maccagnan and first-year coach Todd Bowles led a Jets contingent to Eugene, Ore., in late-March to watch Marcus Mariota in a private workout, the second time that Maccagnan saw Mariota in person (Mehta, March 27).
Earlier in March, Woody Johnson said Geno Smith was ‘way ahead’ of Mariota.
ESPN draft analyst Mel Kiper Jr. said “I don’t know how you’d pass him up” if Mariota is available at No. 6 (Cimini, March 26)
Adam Schein and Sal Licata discuss the new NFL schedule and whether or not the Jets or Bills will start off the season better.
- Bowles: Too early to get amped up over schedule [CBS Sports]
- Watch: PFF guys discuss “fixing Geno” [120Sports]
- Jets schedule: Travelling light [NY Post]
- NFL Nation writers combine to predict 3-13 Jets record [ESPN New York]
- McShay mocks Gurley to Jets at six [NJAM]
- Jets top picks going back five years at a time [Jets Official Site]