Over the next few days, we want to hear from you about players, coaches and front office staff and whether you approve or disapprove of their contributions to the team. Basically, do you want them to stay on in 2010?
Mike Westhoff’s 2009 Highlights:
- Stayed on once Rex was hired.
- Attracted Larry Izzo back to the Jets (for good or ill?).
- Pooh-poohed the term ‘wedge buster.’
- Figured out a plan to get the ball out of Ryan Mouton’s hands against the Titans.
- Used the fake punt to great acclaim.
- Was crushed by Ted Ginn’s two returns at the Meadowlands.
- His unit had an ‘unholy trinity‘ of errors.
- Got his unit’s mind right before the Panthers game.
- Got a blocked kick against the Colts.
Add your thoughts in the comments.