Corey and Brian are on site in Cortland to cover the Jets up close through Monday, so stay tuned all day for updates and news. Here’s some of the buzz so far around the Jets arrival in Central New York:
- The Jets signed Braylon Edwards and rookie Sheldon Richardson to their deals in the last 24 hours.
- Braylon Edwards will be on a “pitch count” during training camp, indicating some concern for nagging injuries.
- Dee Milliner has yet to sign his contract — how long will this go for?
- When asked if he wanted to be the best QB ever, Geno Smith said that’s his goal.
- There’s trouble in the running back battery. Joe McKnight will start camp on the PUP for failing his physical and Mike Goodson isn’t yet to camp, but it sounds as if the staff is aware of his reasons for not being here yet and supports it